Info for h4h Hosts
“Add H4H Host” is for hosts offering accommodation and food in exchange for help:
- Share your place and food for some help! Offer your spare room, granny flat or tent place and share your food for some help.
- Usually, the traveler is happy to help for up to 4 hours per day for food and accommodation! We think this is fair. You can also set up the working time plan individually to your and the traveler needs. Play fair!
- We are working hard to keep this place safe and therefore each listing is checked by admin before making it public.
- We keep your details safe and ask you not to publish your street address, email and last name in the listing description.
- Your listing must include at least one photo of the hosts and one photo of the surroundings. The listing description is a great way to introduce yourself and add any other details.
- Not registered page visitors can see the listings only. Your profile will not be visible. Only registered members can see your profile and contact you via our intern messenger system. You decide if you want to give your details away.
- Our review feature gives you the opportunity to rate the traveler who visited you and see what others think.
- Register for free and add your listing into our page today!
- “Add H4H Event” is an additional feature listing opportunity for hosts and travelers. Short time events can be listed under this directory ADDITIONAL to your regular H4H Host listing.
Please note: while we do our best and work hard to make this page as safe as possible, only you as a host or traveler are responsible for the contacts you make and the people you interact with. If you add a listing, it means that you agree with it. Play safe! Play fair!